Custard Cookies/Eggless Custard Powder Cookies Recipe

I love baking especially when I feel low.Baking is therapeutic and I really feel charged up after baking . I have baked in the mid night right up to 3-4 am .And I still enjoy baking late nights..I was feeling a bit low past few days so experimented a lot in baking .I baked variety of cookies ,breads and cakes I'll be sharing in the coming days.
Today I thought I would share these yummy cookies which just melt in mouth.I had bookmarked this recipe long ago and I keep baking these yummy cookies at least twice a month.Make sure you make a  huge batch of these yummy cookies as they vanish in no time..These cookies are very addictive.



ingredients
1 1/2 cup/300 gms butter
1 cup /120 gm  icing sugar
2 1/4 280 g APF/Maida
1 cup /150 gm custard powder.
1 tsp vanilla essence


 Method
Sift the flour,custard powder and keep aside.
Cream the butter and sugar.
Then add flour,custard powder and essence.
Knead till you get soft dough.
Divide into small balls.
Flatten the balls on your palm and press it with a fork .
Line the baking tray with parchment paper/butter paper and place the cookies .
Bake in preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for 15-20 min.
Remove the tray from the oven and allow the cookies to cool on a wire rack.
Store it an airtight container .



NewerStories OlderStories Home

16 comments:

Unknown said...

my favorite cookies

Fullscoops said...

I love these cookies, always come out perfect!

Sona said...

lovely cookies, looks delicious..

Remya said...

Lovely ones

Babitha said...

tempting soft cookies

nandoos kitchen said...

lovely cookies..

Nava K said...

Oh no!! These cookies are adorable and easy to make. Thanks for the recipe. Adding it to the overflowing list of recipes to try out. Salute you for baking until wee hours of the morning.

Princy Vinoth said...

they look adorable and i have it bookmarked too.just lazy to bake them!!lost my mood!!

Motions and Emotions said...

one of my favourite...these looks yumm

Unknown said...

Awesome dear.. love these cute and yumm cookies

Julie said...

looks addictive,yumm with a cup of tea :)

Unknown said...

Lovely cookies. Delicious!! :)

Medeja- CranberryJam said...

I agree with you. Baking is a good therapy :) and these cookies look really nice

Unknown said...

Beautiful custard cookies..... :)

Anupa Joseph (Palaharam) said...

Cookies look so perfectly made and delicious

Mildred said...

Tried your custard cookies recipe it was a hit at my home n melt in the mouth texture thank u from the bottom of my heart for such a wonderful recipe.

Post a Comment