But since its already December i thought of posting few Cake recipes lying in my drafts which will be handy for Christmas..I have posted most of the sweet last year but will be updating few more Christmas sweet recipes in the coming days ...
When you want to bake a cake and don't know whether you should bake a chocolate or vanilla cake you should opt for a Marble Cake. You can enjoy both vanilla and chocolate flavour in every bite of this delcious moist butter cake ..I bake this when its really hard to decide what to bake...this is loved by all at my place its soft buttery and simply yumm..try it out you will love this..
125 gms butter
100 gms flour/maida
100 gms sugar (powdered)
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp milk
2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree for 10 min
- Prepare the cake tin by greasing it and line it with parchment paper/butter paper.
- Mix the flour with baking powder and salt (only if using unsalted butter) .
- In a bowl cream butter and sugar till fluffy.
- Add eggs and beat till well incorporated.
- Mix in vanilla esscence and milk.
- Fold in flour till well mixed.
- Divide the batter into 2 parts to one add cocoa powder .
- Transfer the plain batter into the greased baking pan.
- Tap it lightly to distribute evenly.
- Pour the cocoa batter in the middle of baking pan, and lightly swirl the cocoa batter with a butter knife. I use a wooden skewer and usually do the “S” shape with the skewer a couple of times. Do not overmix.
- Bake until toothpick inserted comes out clean ,it took me about 40 minutes.
- Remove it from the oven and let cool on the wire rack .
- Unmould from the pan and enjoy this delicious cake with cup of coffee/just enjoy it with your fav drink.